Saturday, January 1, 2011

I finally did it!

I've always wanted to blog about various life experiences, but fear of the unknown has stopped me until now.  I figured what better time to start it then on the 1st of a brand new year!  I am still trying to figure out what to do so please be patient with me!

I have always loved reading blogs....especially those about living on less $$ because...well....I'm cheap!  I have to be though...I am a teacher!  :)  My niece, Rosemary, who is also my shopping partner, bff, etc always says that even if she was rich, she'd still seek out bargains!  I agree!  Whenever I feel I have gotten something as cheap as I could get it, I feel accomplished!  Funny, huh but you understand, don't you? 

Things I would like to accomplish using this blog:
  • Sharing my finds with friends as well as receiving tips from you!
  • Challenge myself as well as all of you to do various things to save money or live a happier lifestyle.
  • Being the Queen of Cheap, I am always on the lookout for new ways to save, esp. ideas that will help me with my "giving" issue.  I LOVE to give gifts to people out of the blue so being able to find good deals is imperative! 
  • Going along with the previous reason, I love to create handmade, thoughtful gifts for people I care about.  I love sharing my ideas as well as hearing yours.  I am so not your normal "crafty" person.  I have to work at it...big time!
With all that being said, I truly hope we can build a relationship of give and take.  I welcome you to share your tips and idea with me so that my other friends will see them as well.  I also would love to hear your ideas as to what you would like to see in this blog.  I'm a newbie!  I have ZERO experience with this!  As a matter of fact, I haven't created my profile yet!  I'm heading to do that as soon as I'm finished here.  Let's do this together!  I am SO excited!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment