Friday, June 8, 2012

LOTS & LOTS of FREEBIES!!

Do you love freebies as much I do?  I hope so!  I am including a few of my faves that I have come across lately!  Please share any that you have!  Free = GOOD!

FREE Personalized Father's Day Card  They mail it to your dad for free as well!  I have gotten free ones for Valentine's Day and Mother's Day as well!  They do great work!  You won't be disappointed!! Code is LUVDAD2

FREE Bodycology Wild Poppy Cream  Takes you to their Facebook page.  Just fill out the form!

FREE Arm & Hammer Toothpaste  Again, just fill out your info!

Parma Vegan Cheese Sample - Free!  Try it, you might like it!  Afterall, it's FREE!

StayFree Sample - Free  Just fill out your info!  I keep these stashed in my desk at work and my car for emergencies!  

Well, there ya' have it!  Enjoy!  And don't forget to SHARE your deals as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment