Wednesday, June 27, 2012

FREE Stuff for What you would do anyway???

So, I am a SKEPTIC!  When I first heard about SWAGBUCKS, I was in COMPLETE denial that folks would give me something for not doing anymore work.  I am SO glad to say that I was WRONG!  Here is a list of things I have "purchased" through Amazon.com using ONLY gift certificates used that I earned FREE from SwagBucks:

Tascam DP-004 Pocketstudio Digital Recorder (Rich's Christmas Present)
Payment Method:
Gift Certificate/Card
Item(s) Subtotal: $119.95 Shipping & Handling: $6.58   ----- Total Before Tax: $126.53

Sanyo HPS-SG3 200-Square-Inch Electric Indoor Barbeque Grill, Black (My Birthday Present)
Payment Method:
Gift Certificate/Card
Item(s) Subtotal: $39.99 Shipping & Handling: $10.30 Super Saver Discount: -$10.30   ----- Total Before Tax: $39.99

Honeywell 16216 HEPA-Type Replacement Filter for 16200 Desktop Air Purifier
Payment Method:
Gift Certificate/Card
Item(s) Subtotal: $9.00 Shipping & Handling: $4.99   ----- Total Before Tax: $13.99

Sinus Rinse Refill Packets 100 Ea
Payment Method:
Gift Certificate/Card
Item(s) Subtotal: $11.09 Shipping & Handling: $4.99   ----- Total Before Tax: $16.08

On a Dollar a Day: One Couple's Unlikely Adventures in Eating in America, Christopher Greenslate, Kerri Leonard
Payment Method:
Gift Certificate/Card
Item(s) Subtotal: $0.85 Shipping & Handling: $3.99   ----- Total Before Tax: $4.84

The Scent of Rain and Lightning: A Novel, Nancy Pickard
Payment Method:
Gift Certificate/Card
Item(s) Subtotal: $2.46 Shipping & Handling: $3.99   ----- Total Before Tax: $6.45

The Tightwad Gazette III: Promoting Thrift as a Viable Alternative Lifestyle, Amy Dacyczyn
Payment Method:
Gift Certificate/Card
Item(s) Subtotal: $3.48 Shipping & Handling: $3.99   ----- Total Before Tax: $7.47

Tender at the Bone: Growing Up at the Table (Random House Reader's Circle), Ruth Reichl
Payment Method:
Gift Certificate/Card
Item(s) Subtotal: $3.65 Shipping & Handling: $3.99   ----- Total Before Tax: $7.64

For You Mom, Finally, Ruth Reichl
Payment Method:
Gift Certificate/Card
Item(s) Subtotal: $0.06 Shipping & Handling: $3.99   ----- Total Before Tax: $4.05

Random Family: Love, Drugs, Trouble, and Coming of Age in the Bronx, Adrian Nicole LeBlanc
Payment Method:
Gift Certificate/Card
Item(s) Subtotal: $0.01 Shipping & Handling: $3.99   ----- Total Before Tax: $4.00

The Total Money Makeover: A Proven Plan for Financial Fitness, Dave Ramsey
Payment Method:
Gift Certificate/Card
Item(s) Subtotal: $7.65 Shipping & Handling: $3.99   ----- Total Before Tax: $11.64

Food Inc.: A Participant Guide: How Industrial Food is Making Us Sicker, Fatter, and Poorer-And What You Can Do About It, Participant Media, Karl Weber
Payment Method:
Gift Certificate/Card
Item(s) Subtotal: $1.21 Shipping & Handling: $3.99   ----- Total Before Tax: $5.20

Before He Wakes: A True Story of Money, Marriage, Sex and Murder, Jerry Bledsoe
Payment Method:
Gift Certificate/Card
Item(s) Subtotal: $0.01 Shipping & Handling: $3.99   ----- Total Before Tax: $4.00
HOLY CRAP!  I didn't realize until I just did all of that copying and pasting from my Amazon account that I had earned that much stuff!!  That's right at...what...$300 of stuff that costs me NOTHING!! 

Here's how it works:  You use the SwagBucks search engine like you would "google" or whatever one you use, and you are awarded sporadic bucks for searching whatever you normally would.  This could be 7 bucks or 30 bucks a pop!  They have a store online where you redeem your bucks for TONS of stuff (kinda like earning tickets at the arcade) for various "prices".  The only thing I EVER buy are $5 Amazon gift cards.  They costs me 450 bucks and I buy them, wait for them to appear in my SwagBucks account, then I copy and paste the card number into my Amazon account.  I save up for various things I want.  Right now, I think I have around $30 in my Amazon account that will NEVER expire!  If I can STOP buying books, my goal is to earn enough for a new Keurig coffee maker!  NO STRINGS ATTACHED!!  I even added the SwagBucks toolbar to my internet window so I always have the search box available.  I never type in web addresses...I use that search box so I can earn bucks!  There are tons of ways to earn more as well.  I usually have Rich logged in on our home computer because he signed under me and when his account earns bucks for searching, I earn them too!

SPECIAL RIGHT NOWsign-up code “SummerSocial” for a 70 Swag Buck bonus upon registration.  This will allow you to start out with 100 Swag Bucks already in your account – 70 for the sign-up code and the 30 everyone starts with.  This code is only good for NON-MEMBERS and expires Thursday, June 28th at 5pm PDT.  The link below will allow me to earn bucks when you earn them for searching which helps me reach my goal.  I have been a member for probably a year and a half and I wish I would have known about it sooner!  If you have questions or question the validity, please asks me!!

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PirateGirl342

No comments:

Post a Comment