Friday, May 25, 2012

Purex Insider: Honey Bunches of Oats

About a year and a half ago I became a Purex Insider.  This means I sample products for various companies therefore I receive lots of freebies!  The latest product came in the mail last week...a full-sized box of Honey Bunches of Oats Cereal.  Hubby was VERY excited because he loves this stuff, but due to the price, I don't buy it on a regular basis.  


What did I think?
That had to be the freshest box cereal I have ever had!  I'm not gonna lie, I usually do not like cold cereals that much.  This one definitely was a step above the others.  It had just the right amount of sweetness without being over-powering.  I had it with both plain and vanilla almond milk...yum to both!  If I could get a hold of some coupons, I would buy this stuff!  Quick, easy, filling, and tasty...awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment