I read an article recently at TipHero that has some really good info! I'm going to include my faves below!!
- To create hangers that will support silky and wide-necked tops, just use a hot glue gun to make zigzagged patterns on the tops where the clothes would hang.
- To make leftover pizza extra crispy and yummy, reheat it on a skillet on the stove instead of in the oven.
- When you have green onions, submerge the white ends into a glass of water and put them in a sunny window. You'll be able to grow more quickly.
- Dawn gets any grease stain out, even after it has gone through the dryer!
- Use vinegar and crumpled newspaper to clean windows with no streaks.
- Coca-Cola is a great toilet cleaner.
- Make your own microwave popcorn- just place 1/2 cup of corn kernels into a brown paper bag. Fold the top over two or three times and pop it into the microwave on high on your popcorn setting. Or if yours doesn't have one of those, pop it in for three or so minutes and stop when the popping noise slows to every 1 or 2 seconds.