Saturday, March 17, 2012

In Twos

Just something for fun! 

In Twos...

Two nicknames you go by:
1. Jo
2. Mama (by my DH when we are at home w/ the dogs)

Two favorite colors:
1. green (lime & emerald
2. pink

Two places you would like to live for a year:
1. In the White House
2. Carolina Beach

Two things you are wearing right now:
1. sleep pants
2. “Cleveland Girls” T-shirt

Two of your favorite things to do:
1. Spend time with Rich and our pups
2. scrapbook

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. To go to the beach for a week:  With Rich AND the pups
2. To win the lottery

Two things you wish you could buy right now:
1. A new car
2. Either a bigger house or an addition to my current home

Two things you need to accomplish today:
1. Bake and decorate a birthday cake and deliver it
2. Clean crafting area

Two favorite pets you have/had:  NOT a fair question!
1. My Soulmate – My Elvis
2. The unconditional love of my Lisa-Marie
 
Two things you ate today:
1. Veggie Straws (AMAZING)
2. Homemade (including pastry) Chicken n’ Pastry

Two people you last talked to:
1. Rich
2. Rosemary

Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Bday Party
2. Getting a new Satellite installed

Two longest car rides:
1. NC to VT
2. NC to Canada
 
Two favorite beverages:
1. Dt. Sundrop
2. Unsweet Tea w. Equal from Backyard Bistro

Two favorite TV shows:  I really don’t watch TV but….
1. Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives
2. Bizarre Foods

Two places you'd like to vacation:
1. Hawaii – just to see the beaches – heard they are beautiful
2. Nashville (GraceLand)

Two Movies You've Seen and Liked Recently:  Haven’t sat and watched a movie in 3+ years, so my classic faves are: 
1. Dirty Dancing
2. Grease 2

Two things people might not know about you:
1. I'd like to adopt one day - even if I have my own kids
2. I'd love to write for a living

Two of your favorite foods:
1. Authentic Mexican – Chilie Rellenos
2. Japanese – Bonzai (platter from Kanki)

Two features you notice first on others:
1. Teeth
2. Smile

Two things qualities you admire in others:
1. Confidence
2. sense of humor

Two things you don't like about yourself:
1. temper – my heart gets involved in situations
2. motivation lacks at times

Two of your best qualities:
1. compassion/thoughtfulness
2. loyalty

No comments:

Post a Comment